Attack on Titan TACTICS Game Coming This Fall. First Look!
Coming Fall 2019. Attack on Titan TACTICS reached over 1 million downloads in Japan shortly after its launch in April.
Attack on Titan TACTICS is the official game app of the anime series, Attack on Titan. In this real-time-strategy / tower defense hybrid game, players are tasked with building their own elite Scout Regiment to drive out the fearsome Titans and protect their wall. Here is a slide show of screenshots for the game below.
Fans of the Anime will be super excited with these facts:
The game also features theme songs by Linked Horizon!, such as the opening theme from the first and second seasons of the Attack on Titan anime: “Guren no Yumiya” (English: “Crimson Bow and Arrow”, German: “Feuerroter Pfeil und Bogen”) and “Shinzou
- Simple Real-Time Strategy: A real-time battle system that’s easy to pick up and play
- Stunning Original Art: Gorgeous character illustrations and must-see battle animations
- Tons of Characters: Over 40 different characters, with more planned for release
- Fully Loaded with Voices: Voiced cutscenes and battles
- Original Stories: Written solely for the game, that you won’t be able to find anywhere else
The main modes of play are Story (which follows the anime), Character Episodes (featuring original stories), and Events (offering limited-time content).
- Story: Covers Season 1 of the anime (up to Ep. 25) at the game’s launch, with Season 2 planned to for post-launch
- Character Episodes: 15 episodes focusing on different characters. Over 10 characters will get their own individual stories.
- Events: Challenging battles aimed at hardcore players that let you access limited-time content. Seasonal events based on different holidays are also planned.
This is what you can expect at launch; over 40 different characters will join the fray, including fan-favorites such as Eren Jaeger, Mikasa Ackermann, Armin Arlelt, and more. Each character has different Roles, Leader Skills, Abilities, and Special Skills. Players create their own personal deck of units as they learn each character’s strengths. DEVELOPER: DeNA / Kayac. PUBLISHER: DeNA. PLATFORMS: App Store, Google Play™